Hi Pati P,
So very sorry to read this!* :(* Once the leaves absorb the chemicals there isn't much you can do but supportive care by making sure they are watered properly, etc.* I'm guessing that you used Sevin as a bug killer, but I'm not positive by your script and wouldn't chance guessing that I understand what you wrote for something so serious.* Personally, I wouldn't use anything as toxic as Sevin, especially on something I want to eat.* I realize it's very popular with growers, but I've found that doesn't always make it something good to use.
Bleach will kill bacteria and fungus and Sevin is for insect pests.* Any reason you mixed the two?* I'm also curious why you used a pesticide as an herbicide on poison ivy.* I'm also wondering what pests you were spraying for on your veggies.* I'm sure we can find something more environmentally friendly.*
Sounds like you will need to dispose of the bottle as toxic waste.* PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT JUST THROW IT IN THE TRASH.
When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.