Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mint

[align=left]i'm in the uk, newt.* am going to have a darned good try![/align]
    [align=left]i love your forums.* have learned a lot![/align]
    [align=left]*[/align]
    [align=left]sama[/align]

Sama, I did a google with the words:
    chocolate mint seeds + UK
    and found this site.* Here's the cached version so you can see the highlights.* Scroll down to mint.
    http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=5&gl=us

YOu could also search with:
    Mentha piperata seeds + UK

So, will the mint be in pudding?* That would be delightful!

Glad you like this site, but it's not mine.* I just answer as many questions as I can.* I do this on several boards, some in the US, one in Canada and some in the UK. :)

Newt

[align=left]many thanks, newt!* i shall have to find a nice obliging american to send me some if i cannot get it here!* am going to look at the site you found.* bless you![/align]
    [align=left]*[/align]
    [align=left]sama[/align]

[align=left]newt, you absolute star!* i CAN get it in the uk!* thank you so much![/align]
    [align=left]in a pudding?* hmmm....dont know yet.* i suspect it will be straight in my mouth, actually, lol![/align]
    [align=left]thank you again![/align]
    [align=left]sama[/align]

Sama, you gave me a giggle again!* :D* I'm so glad you found it.* Just remember that chocolate is a food group, so don't over eat!** ;)

Newt

[align=left]newt, my friend, OF COURSE CHOCOLATE IS A FOOD GROUP!!* it comes under DAIRY!!!!![/align]
    [align=left]you gave me a nasty moment there.....the idea that ANYONE could NOT consider chocolate as a food group......i may have to go and lie down with a bar of dairy milk!!![/align]
    [align=left]sama[/align]

Sama, you made me laugh!!!* :D :D :D

Newt

[align=left]we live to serve!* LOL!* anything to brighten your day, my friend![/align]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12