Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    [align=left]I recently found on the net some fabric type container for above ground gardening. Does anyone have any experience with these....? I wanted to use them for my tomatoes and green peppers for next year? Any help would be appreciated. [/align]

Hi Cdjackson,

Never heard of a fabric container for plants.* Maybe you mean peat pots or those compressed paper types?* Got a link to what you found?

Newt

[align=left]no they are fabric as far as I can tell. Here is the link[/align]
    [align=left]www.smartpots.net[/align]
    [align=left]*[/align]
    [align=left]The website states that they work well for what I am wanting to do*(imagine that....lol) I was just curious to talk to someone who has actually used something like these.[/align]

There are several different types.* I know many nursery growers of trees use them and seem to like them.

Newt

[align=left]thank you, I think I am going to order them and try them out....I'll let you know next year*[/align]

You are very welcome!* I'd love to know how they do for you and what you grow in them.

Newt

[align=left]Hi...[/align]
    [align=left]I saw the tail-end of a commercial for something like this only you put water and a plant in it and turned it upside down. There's a new idea! Upside down tomato plants![/align]
    [align=left]Have you seen any of these?[/align]
    [align=left]Thanks![/align]
    [align=left]Jude[/align]

What I'm talking about is a little different, jude.

I got them in, will be planting them up in a week or so, we'll see how this non green thumb gardener does.

Cdjackson, good luck with them.* I hope you post pictures as they grow for all to see.

Newt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast