Hi my lemon tree is covered in blossom buds but*I have leaf fall,*I have moved it into a sunny position as it was up a corner in the shade but three weeks later the leaf fall continues HELP PLEASE

Morinja

Hi Morinja,

Good to 'see' you again!* Leaf fall could be from sudden change in sunlight.* Plants, like humans, can become sunburned with a sudden change to more sun.* Other possibilities could be inconsistant watering or possibly the tree is rootbound and needs a larger pot.* Take a look here.
    http://www.fourwindsgrowers.com/solver/drop.html

Newt

Hi*Newt, again many thanks for your help I think it had too much water as we had very heavy rainfall for a couple of days and it was up a dark corner so stayed very wet will keep you upto date on it

Morinja:D

Hi*Newt, again many thanks for your help I think it had too much water as we had very heavy rainfall for a couple of days and it was up a dark corner so stayed very wet will keep you upto date on it

Morinja:D

You are so very welcome!* The lack of sunlight could have also effected your tree.* I hope it improves now.* :)

Newt