Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I'm doing Roma tomatoes in buckets this year.* Some friends convinced me that this is the way to go.* I chose Romas cuz I thought they wouldn't be too heavy.
    Wish me luck!
    :)

Hi Gorgeous Red,

Your tomatoes should do just fine with lots of sun, some organic fertilizer and good drainage.*

Good luck!
    Newt

Thanks for the well-wishes, Newt.......does manure tea count as organic?* LOL* That's what I've been using for years ... it's easy to make and so far it's free!* Wish I could run my car on it* :P

Yes, manure tea is definitely organic.* It's also great for using as a foliar spray.* Have you tried compost tea too?

Newt

[align=left]No, don't believe I've tried compost tea.. You got a recipe?[/align]

[align=left]Thanks a bunch--these oughta keep me busy!* :D[/align]

You are so very welcome!* The compost tea is great as a foliar spray, especially if you see some pests.

Newt

Here's my progress!

The end of April:

The end of May:

Here she is today:

And about 12 blossoms!

I'm a proud mama! ;)

None of your photos show.* :(* I'd love to see them.* If you want to post your pictures from a site other then on your computer, click on the icon at the top of the reply box that looks like a red ball above two green ones and copy and paste the URL into the box you get.

You can also upload your pics from your computer by clicking on Browse at the bottom of the reply box.

Newt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast