Aloha!

I've got*about 50*"Graveyard Red" Hawaii Ti cuttings for sale. They are 5"-8" in length and on average*weigh almost 4 ounces each. You can plant*a single stalk vertically, or cut the stalk into*a few smaller plants, up to you.*

These are incredibly easy to start, and make wonderful houseplants in harsh climates, or outdoor foliage in mild or tropical areas. They grow equally well in full shade to full sun, though color changes depending on how much light it recieves! They tend to have best and most vibrant color when grown in partial shade, such as near a window indoors or on a porch outside.

Online stores and growers ask anywhere from 1.25-2.50 each for*6" cuttings of the same species, but they have a minimum order, on some you have to buy*AT LEAST*20 cuttings, and pay for shipping!

These are all homegrown on Kauai. If you*choose to buy up to 4 cuttings, they cost $5 each and there is a $4.50 S&H charge(Priority mail via USPS) If you buy 5 or more cuttings, the price drops to $3 each, and there is a single $10.00 S&H charge. You save alot if you buy in bulk.

You can always get them going and then resell them locally as houseplants for profit!

If you are interested or have questions*please give me a shout*and I'll get back to you within 24 hours. Hope to hear from you soon and...

Aloha!

~Garden_Isle_Dave

Kauai, Hawai