I'm new here so hopefully I'm doing this right!

Hello everyone!
    This is my first time posting so if I make a mistake sorry!!Me and my fiance just got 25 acres from his uncle and it has these little bushes with red berries everywhere in the woods and their really prett but I've looked everywhere and can't fighure out what they are...can anyone tell me?Oh and I'm from Arkansas if it helps.
    Here's the picture

oops i put the wrong link up its this one i think:

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 249333389683e47f1d62et4.jpg

Hi Krisn,

Congratulations on your land acquisition. How wonderful to have so much acerage.

Your shrub appears to be the invasive Nandina domestica aka heavenly bamboo. It's not a bamboo at all, but the common name is used because it looks alot like bamboo. Is this your shrub?
    http://www.aragriculture.org/horticu...nly_bamboo.htm

If my id is correct, I suggest you remove as much of it as possible. From this site:
    http://whatcom.wsu.edu/ag/homehort/p...enlybamboo.htm

"Many people are now choosing not to plant Nandina domestica because it’s turned out to like its adopted home in the Western hemisphere all too well. The State of Florida carries it in Category I of its list of plants that are invading and disrupting native plant communities. The introduction to their list states, This definition does not rely on the economic severity or geographic range of the problem, but on the documented ecological damage caused. The US Forest Service has classified Nandina domestica as a Category 2 threat in the forests of the southeastern regions of the United States. It is not on any lists here, yet, or at least none of which I’m aware. But Nandina domestica, as attractive and as useful a landscape ornamental as it may be, is in fact an invasive plant pest in some areas of the country. Proper berry management—a serious sounding version of “get them before the birds do” is suggested as a precaution. The single most important thing we can do as responsible stewards is to remain aware and ever mindful that what we do in our gardens—and outside of them, as well—has an impact on something else, somewhere. We’re each of us responsible for making the most informed choices we can make."

There are tools that are sold just for plants like this, so let me know if my id is correct and I'll get the links for you.

Newt