Blog Entries

Help!!!!! I cant post

crazy as it sounds,,,I log in, looks normal,,i try to reply it kicks me out.........i try to do a blog,,,,,,,it kicks me out......

why is this doing this......

Blog Entries
    ok,,,now i am nuts!

Blog Entries
    I probably am just hitting the wrong something.....it's weird though,,I go to click on the home button and it says I am not allowed. Then I have to relog in lololol... I figure it has got to be " user been slack and not posting error" lol

Ok.. your trying to blog? I've never used this feature. I see one person has blogged for SEO so I know it works. I will test it.

Login then press Blogs tab. On the far right I see a button "Create a new Post" I would click that button and start typing.

Blog Entries
    I got the blog down pat today... as I said tis that old thing called my rememberer got broke for a minute... Figure to use that feature to keep track of good , not so,,and yeppers it worked. After a few tries this morning,,,it all works rather well now....
    THANKS!.....
    Back to cleaning my bird house gourds... First time for these.... grew them and now they are dried out and can be finished off....

Try to refresh your browser, Ctrl F5 or Ctrl R, it might help.

flv to mp4