6 Ft. Strawberry Pyrmamid Planter - Flowers, Herbs, etc. Tower

I saw a similar design for this strawberry tower over on the eastern shore of Maryland. I decided to figure out the angles myself and make it bigger. With a little geometry and a drafting program I was able to build one that is 6 ft. tall. Mine is made entirely of ACQ (non arsenic) treated lumber. Cedar was my second choice. Once friends and locals saw it, they wanted one. They used it to plant flowers in and they look awesome. I now call it a "flower tower". I'm going to try planting herbs in one once spring gets here. I sell them locally on my website, but haven't shipped them because of shipping costs (they're heavy and big) - I've even had inquiries from the napa valley in California. I made woodworking plans for these, with actual step by step photos and instructions - you can find them on my site. Check out the photos and see what you think. Comments are welcome.

Click here for photos and woodworking plans to build it

Excellent site! Great work! Cheers!

I found this site using google.com. And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really excellent site. Great work, great site! Cheers!

Sorry for offtopic

Love it!

We have a bunch of old cedar laying around so that will be a great winter project this year. Thanks for sharing!

Excellent site ! Great work ! Cheers ! 77

I found this site using google.com. And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really excellent site. Great work, great site! Cheers!

Sorry for offtopic