Can someone help in identification of this Fern?

This is a photo of a very small leafed or laced fern. It grows close to a pond in a wildlife sanctuary but is on high ground under trees. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am sorry that I cannot give you an id. However, I do know that this is not a fern. Ferns do not have flowers, they reproduce by spores.
    A pic of the flower would be a big help to id which species it may be.
    It reminds me a little of Achillea, common name Yarrow.

Google Image Result for http://www.cas.vanderbilt.edu/bioimages/a/wacmi2-lfbasal24304.jpg

Agree it is most likely a wild yarrow as Siver Surfer surmises. Google "wild yarrow leaves" and the pictures of the young, not yet blooming plants look very like your photo. wild carrot (queen anne's lace) and some artimesias have similar leaves but not as finely cut and closely spaced as your photo. foliage would be aromatic if bruised. grows as a rosette. leaves are tight spaced and resemble ferns like that when yarrow is just coming up in spring. they stretch out more as they grow. same goes for garden yarrows. Agree it might bloom later on most likely in white, though could be yellow.

Thank you both very much. I looked at several photos of the Common Yarrow plant. In fact I took a photo in this area of one in full bloom some time ago. The leaves do look just like that. What threw me was that these plants were growing straight out of the ground and not on a single stem. They were actually laying flat on the ground and I stood them up to take the photo. My old camera did not do justice to them. But if the very young Yarrow plants start out like that, then right on. Thanks again for your prompt reply.