Thread: Hello Everybody

Hello Everybody

I'm new here and wanted to say hi. My name is Liza, I live in Southern California, I work with the SAMHSA and the What A Difference A Friend Makes program (www.whatadifference.org/mentalhealth) and I enjoy gardening. Nice to be here.

Hi Liza, I'm new here too. My Name is Christine and I live in the 'Bootheel' of Missouri. I am a Master Iridologist, Hypnotherapist, Reflexologist and a Graphologist. I am also currently looking for a 'home/publisher' for my latest books. Your 'What A Difference A Friend Makes' program sounds really interesting, I'll probably drop by the site later and take a look around.
    Like you I also like gardening, but I seldom have the time it takes to grow one. This year I vowed to at least start a small one, and so far so good - just leaf lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes and mint, but that is enough for me. Between writing, treating sick animals (right now we have 7 dogs and 2 cats), and running my therapy business, my hands are full/ LOL
    Well, it's nice to meet you. I hope to see you often around these hallowed halls. Enjoy your gardening, and welcome to the site!
    Christine