Question Is my tomato plant okay?

I have a new tomato plant but it is looking sickly I wonder it ever day 16oz and put it in the sun for 6-8 hours a day yet it look sickly am I doing anything wrong???

Here is a link to see the tomato plant

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Hey, rookie2185. Ken here with The Home Depot in the Chicago area.
    Your tomato plant looks fine to me. What makes you think it looks sickly?
    What state and/or plant zone do you live in and what has been the average
    high temperature? It could be just slow to develop because of the weather.
    Get back to me and we can figure out whatís going on with your tomato.
    Take care.

Question

I live in Florida and the temp has been high for a while now. I was asking if my tomato plant looked sickly cause it wilts alot. I think I am over watering so I stop it wilts so then I start watering again and it still wilts. One day it will be fine the next day it looks like it is about to die. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Plus I don't know how much to water. People say don't over water but I am unsure how much is too much or not enough. The Tomato plant has double in size since that photo was taken I am doing a gallon of water ever three days I was doing it every day either way it still always looks like it is dying so I am unsure what to do.

Hey, rookie2185. Ken here again in the Chicago area. There are two rules to watering.
    Be consistent and saturate the root-ball every watering. The best time to water
    is in the morning. That way the plant has water inside it to protect it from the heat
    of the day. When you do water, make sure you put enough on so it drains out the
    holes in the bottom of the pot. From the looks of your pot, I would pop off the tray
    attached to the bottom of the pot when you water. That way, when you saturate the
    root ball, it will freely drain out the bottom. If you do that and be consistently watering
    in the morning, I think that will solve your wilting problem. Good luck and take care.

Hey, rookie. Ken here again. One more thing. Pop the plant out of its pot and check the roots. If they are
    encircling the root ball or sticking out the holes in the bottom, then it is time to repot into a bigger pot. Too many
    roots and not enough soil to hold onto water will cause wilting also. Good luck.