I won this potted plant but have no idea what it is!

I won a plant in a contest and picked out this one with really pretty coloured leaves, however when I got home I realized that there was no information on what it was or how to care for it.

From my attempt at googling information on it, my guess is that it might be 'Acalypha wilkesiana' aka Copperleaf, Firedragon, or Jacob's coat but I would like to know for sure if possible so I can care for it properly; the few pictures I am finding do not exactly resemble what I have. I am not a gardener but am hoping to keep this one healthy indoors. :)

Thanks in advance!

IMG_0147.jpg

Looks like a Coleus.
    They come on many many colours. See.......

coleus - Google Search

It looks like a Coleus to me.

I believe it is a Coleus.

Hello sapheara. What a nice coleus you have there. They love strong indirect light
    or light shade and regular water. They are perennials in frost-free areas; annuals
    everywhere else. The more red the leaves have in them the more sun tolerant they
    are. Pinch the stems often to induce a compact habit. The Sunset Western Garden Book
    says to pinch out the blue flower spikes because they spoil the plants shape. Enjoy your
    coleus.

yup, coleus :) - I have mine in the yard in full sun and they get pretty big for a house plant. They are easy to propagate from cuttings so if yours gets too big, take some cuttings and give them away. If it flowers and you have it outside you may find coleus seedlings everywhere ...

Aloha,
    Maren

Quote Originally Posted by maren View Post
    yup, coleus :) - If it flowers and you have it outside you may find coleus seedlings everywhere ...

Aloha,
    Maren
    Rather depends where in the world you live.!!!!
    If you happen to live in Alaska it might die very quickly.