Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011

    Off the wall question

    Hi, I'm desperately trying to avoid any form of advertising here, so can anyone just tell me the rim circumference measurement of a regular garden/yard wheelbarrow over there in the USA? Here in the UK, the measurement around the pan rim can be anything from 105 to 113 inches around but i believe the US barrows are larger?

    As an aside, ive been Landscape Gardening professionally here in the UK for over 25 years now, but still hope to glean info from you guys over there. You're never to old to learn, as the saying goes! By the way, what's the US equivalent of a 'Landscape Gardener'?


    ps sorry if this is in the wrong category!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Google it.. All I know they are 4 or 6 cubic foot in volume.

Similar Threads

  1. Wall Gardening
    By Matanca in forum General Gardening
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 11:38 PM
  2. Question on a BOP - which one is it?
    By slshank0216 in forum Identify this Plant
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 09:41 AM
  3. a berry question
    By andyrpanda in forum Fruits
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 01:31 AM
  4. Fungicide Question
    By leaird in forum Vegetables
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 08:36 PM
  5. Seed question....
    By amypz in forum Vegetables
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 04:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts