red charm peonies

This is my first posting.

I need two red peony plants in my garden, they are quite hard to find here in Alexandria Mn. We did locate one Red Charm peony which looked like exactly what we were looking for, but unfortunately there was only one. The leaves look more rounded and of a lighter green than most of the other peonies. It is a paeonia, and is a garden joy product from Holland. It states that they grow to 36" high and 36" space. We now found two peony plants at another nursery which are also labled Red Charm, but the leaves look darker green, and are shaped more like the majority of the peony plants. They are labled Lactiflora, Paeonia also. they are from royal park. The pictures appear to be a darker red than the first one described. They state that they are 24 in high by 20" wide. as you can see, the descriptions are quite different. We want to be sure to have identical plants. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Hey Alverne. Ken here with The Home Depot in the Chicago area.
    Paeonia lactiflora is the parent of Red Charm . According to
    theplantexpert.com your paeonia is an herbaceous hybrid, a double bomb form,
    deep crimson red, flowers early, gets approx. 32 inches high, and has a faint
    fragrance. It won a gold medal from the American Peony Society in 1956. It is
    the standard against which all other red hybrid peonies are judged.
    Good luck and take care.