Thread: Swap OH zone 6

Swap OH zone 6

I love all plants and the variety of them. I am looking also to swap my purple mums for other colors. I have browneyed susans, orange lilies, purple iris, columbine, daisies, viola and small tulip bulbs. I also have small scallion bulbs that I cut the tops off of and use as chives. These are hardy and lots better than the dried stuff you pay an arm and a leg for at the store.

Have Bulbs Galore

I live in North Central Ohio and have way to many bulbs (since redigging our garden and seperating bulbs!!) and am willing to trade :)

Sher

What do you want that I have? What kind of bulbs do you have?

Bulbs

I have over 500 bulbs !!! Tulip, glads, hyathins, crocus, lillies - I've been making up 'grab' bags !!

Where abouts are you .. I'd love some black eyed susans, lilles, iris and columbine

Sher

You have a pm

PM

Hmmm .... according to the site I have no messages !!!

I've planted probably about 400 bulbs and I think I'm done - we're going to mulch the front flower area today and be done with it. I'm exhausted !!!!

I'm in Mansfield by the way :)
    sher@neo.rr.com

Sher

I'm in Eastlake.

Hi sher, if you are still on this site and would like to trade please e-mail me..thanks rose

Hi here again, if you are still on this site, i have seeds and plants i would like to trade please e-mail me. Thanks rose