Thread: Iris plants

Iris plants

I moved into this area(Durham and north) of NC a year ago and this spring found myself blessed with three large beds of Iris. Knowing the history of this house and yard, all I know is that the Irises have been inplace for at least 20 years. Needless to say I have an over abundance of the loveliest light blue smallis bearded Iris. I plan on splitting up these soon and would love to trade for different colors and/or other pernennials for the gardens. Hostas of any kind, daylilies, verbenas all would be welcome additions for the garden here. Any takers???

I'm sorry that your post was viewed 303 times but no one bothered to respond to your post so I am sending it to the top again. I'm sorry I have nothing to trade with you as my bulb supply is very small. I'm sure someone will help you if you are still looking. Good luck

Hi sandillsmom, i am new here, i am a little late responding to your post, but if you would still like to trade this spring i will be glad to trade with you just e-mail me if you still on this site. Rose