Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    LITTLE YELLOW MUSHROOM IN IVY PLANT

    I HAVE A LITTLE IVY PLANT THAT IS IN MY BATHROOM AND YESTERDAY I NOTICED THIS LITTLE YELLOW MUSHROOM IN THE POT. THIS MUSHROOM IS FAST GROWING AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM AND IF IT IS BAD FOR THE PLANT.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Maryland zone 7
    Posts
    3,042
    Hi Amandab,
    The mushroom is a fungus and comes from the potting soil. Mushrooms grow where there is decaying matter and won't hurt your plant. You can remove it, but wash your hands after you remove it just in case it's not 'friendly'.

    Also, please remove your caps lock on your keyboard. In computer language it means you are yelling and it's hard on the eyes.

    Newt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •