How to reply to a post? ? ? ?

It seems as though this new forum is a little slow getting off the ground. Could it be because is impossible to reply to anyone's posts? Adding a new post works fine, but everytime I try to reply to one, I get the "Invalid Session" message. Kind of hard to get any intersting discussions started under those conditions! Sure hope ya'll can get things working right soon, before we all give up entirely!

I don't know if it has to do with the type of internet browser your using or if you have cookies turned off.

I have not experienced similar failures. I am open to work with you on this issue.

backyardgardener.com

hummerNut Guest
    I'm having the same problem. I am wondering if it has to to with my AOL. I had no problem, till I switched my carrier, and now it's almost impossible for me to reply to a post.

Yes, hummerNut, it seems it is definiitely because we use AOL. I have too go through Microsoft Internet Explorer to be able to post or reply to a post. :x I don't understand why, as I belong to several other online forums, and none of the others present this problem. It certainly seems that the powers that be could change this one to make it a little more user friendly. Reckon that's why it is so slow in getting off the ground? ? ? ?