Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I'm glad to hear about spring. Denver is unseasonably warm in the 70s. crabapples are beginning to leaf out and cherry leaf buds are swelling. Erie, Pa is actually a zone 7 because of the lake from all that I've heard. Watering restrictions will drop Denver down to watering once a week because of the drought. Looks like it may be as bad as 2002. I wonder when the hard freezes will happen to kill all the flowers,

Pete

I predict it's going to be a cold winter! (Isn't it easy to predict in retrospect?)
    Seriously - I garden in the suburbs of Allentown, in Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley. And my garden is just starting to think about waking up (stay tuned for more information in my garden journal!)
    Glad to join you all.

Hi Rob.
    WELCOME!
    This is a very s-l-o-w message board.
    We need more people to participate and not just read!

So jump right in a post some replies to previous messages.

Yeah, my Northern Indiana perenials are shaking loose their winter flattened 'hair' and starting to show some green!

Sincerely, Janie
    :lol:

HELLO, I'M IN INDIANAPOLIS IND. WEATHER IS GREAT TODAY ANY WAY, NOT SO GOOD NEXT WEEK. ALL MY SPRING FLOWERS ARE UP AND LOOKING GOOD. I'M NEW TO GROUP AND GLAD TO MEET EVERY ONE. HAVE A GREAT DAY ECHO :!: :D

I'm new here too - and from Arkansas in the sunny south! I have a brother in Ohio - and I'm coveting his snow. It's been consistently in the 70s and 50s at night here for the past two weeks or better. They tell us there is a cold front headed our way for tomorrow - with temps in the 70s and 50s. Big surprise! We have a saying around these parts - if you don't like the weather, stick around, it's bound to change soon! It's almost pointless to even watch the weather on TV - it's hot, humid, muggy, and rains when you least expect it...and can do all 4 in one day!

Holly

I'm from Fresno, CA and I don't know what zone I am.

Kimberly29

locations

hi ya'll im from texas near lampassas? i own 6 acers and lots of fruit trees including apple. which is going to have tons this year. temps are well ha ha hot .. and mostley dry . so a shout out to all in this group .pixie

Hey

I'm from northwest Florida. Between Pensacola and Panama City Beach.

Hi Pruningal,

I'm a newbie, I live in Bremerton Wa. I work on a large estate in Silverdale, that has a small golf course on it, apple trees, cherries, pears, plums and Palm trees, and tons of flowers. A couple of ponds and a water fountain. Nice view of the mountains.

hi! i'm in Indianapolis Indiana. I have a small yard but alot in it. to much I think sometimes. I'm in zone 6 I think. everyone have a great summer, old man winter will be here before you know it. echo

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast