Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeds From Mint

Hybrid View

**** I am forever interested in getting seeds from my own plants and want to know if anyone has a way of collecting seeds from Mint.Idon't know if this will help but the flowers are a light purple and extremely small. The flowers are just starting to grow.

Any techniques or info is great!!! :D

Jstr11 :)

thanks looks like you did some work! I hope you don't look like this :shock:*because of me!

You gave me a good laugh!!* :D* I do look like that sometimes, but not from getting you that info!* I answer alot of questions on several forums and have many, many sites saved.* Glad that was helpful.

Btw, have you ever tried winter sowing your seeds?

Newt

This is my first year to actually get gardening with alot of interest.* So I haven't really had time but what kind* of seed are you talking about. I'll try it this winter. (if it's mint remember the objective is* to get seeds)

jstr:dude:

Here's a site that will explain winter sowing.* You can sow perennials, biennials, hardy annuals and half hardy annuals.
    http://faq.gardenweb.com/faq/wtrsow/

Newt

Wow:shock:! Your fast! Thanks!

Jstr:)

Big thunderstorm here tonight and one of the rescue dogs was freaking out so I had to stay up!* I'm wilting fast though!* It's still raining, but now a nice soft rain.*

Newt

I heard about the floods, are they really as bad as I've heard. ( Which is pretty bad)

jstr:)

Yes they were.* Fortunately for me the closest flooding is about 30 minutes away.* The mosquitos are loving it and the weeds in my garden are growing like, well, weeds!* :shock:

Newt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast