How to get Started in Gardening
No recreation costs so little or gives so much fun and satisfaction as
gardening. A few dollars and ‘ just a little plot of ground starts you. Here
are the basic tools needed for a small garden:
- Spade or spading fork.
- Hoe for conditioning soil and weeding.
- Rake to prepare a fine seedbed and
keep things neat.
- A watering can or a garden hose with
- A hand trowel.
And, if you have a lawn, too, you’ll also need:
- A lawn mower
- Trimming shears or an edger.
- A Plant Food Spreader for feeding and
- An Sidespray or other sprayer for lawn
weed and crab grass control
KEEP THESE POINTS IN MIND:
- Good quality tools kept clean and sharp
make gardening more fun.
- There is no economy in cheap seed or
- Simplified feeding-all-purpose
garden protection and weed killing sprays save time
and effort for the more pleasant gardening activities.