Posted by Susan on August 16, 2003 at 05:10:29:
In Reply to: HELP! House plant fungus posted by Elisabeth Rovane on July 15, 2003 at 16:52:47:
I just had this little mushroom sprout in my ficus yesterday in Tennessee. This is the best web info I've found on the mushroom: www.bluewillowpages.com/mushroomexpert/leucocoprinus_birnbaumii.html.
I've removed the mushrooms and topsoil. I don't want the cat to eat them. Just remember to dispose of the topsoil appropriately, don't really want these growing outside either.