Re: Bad Order

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ BackyardGardener General Message Board ]

Posted by Cindi on January 23, 2003 at 14:18:48:

In Reply to: Re: Bad Order posted by Newt on January 23, 2003 at 00:29:38:

: : Hi Everyone,
: : I haven't posted in awhile... Has anyone heard of a Ken Lucke from Oregon? He owns 'The Next Step..stained glass stepping stones'. I ordered a custom maid stone in July of last year to honor my parents and paid in full $160.00. He still has not sent it nor has he responded to any emails or phone calls. I thought that maybe he was sick so I had friend send a email for an order and she got an answer with a few days. Makes me sooo mad. How can people get away with this stuff. Anyone know of anything I can do besides Better Business Bureau? '

: : Thanks, Cindi

: Hi Cindi,

: This sounds awful. Hope you used a credit card. That's the way to go when ordering on the net. I would go to the credit card company and ask for a refund. Maybe they can get somewhere with him. I would also write him a registered letter and complain and ask for my money back or the goods.

: Unfortunately I heard on the news tonight that internet fraud is second only to identity theft in consumer complaints. Speaking of which, I do think there is someplace you can complain. Do a search at www.google.com and enter with quotes and a plus sign like this: "consumer complaint" + "internet"

: Do let us know what happens. Good luck!!!!

: Newt

Hi,

Ken finally wrote me today after I told him I was on the forums. He apologized profulsely explaining that he'd been in the gulf and busy with an ill mother. He will make the stone today and send it in 2 weeks and will include another stone as an apology. He claims that he never got my past emails as his 'filters' on his system must not have let them through. I would like to believe him. These things happen sometimes I guess. I'll let you know if I don't get the stone. Thanks to all who responded.

Cindi

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ BackyardGardener General Message Board ]

WWWBoard © 2001, All Rights Reserved.
Matt Wright and DBasics Software Company

advertisement

ac843ead.ipt.aol.com at 172.132.62.173