Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll - Where is Everyone From?

[color=red]hi folks!!

I just found this site a few days ago, and iI'm really delighted with it. I live in the city of Montreal, Province of Quebec in Canada (Zone 5) and also in Indian Rocks Beach, Florida (near Clearwater). As I seriously contemplate retirning soon I have become an avid gardener for about 2 years now and my big problem is with perennials. For example knowing which perennials go dormant in the winter when I bring them and which still require watering. So..........I am really counting on this site for help.

Its nice to chat with people from all over the world. :)

Comment

Outer Banks, NC

I'm from Outer Banks of NC.

Comment

I'm from a town in Michigan also and just joined up. I live in Ypsilanti and love to water garden. So serene, challenging, and fun!

Comment

San Francisco California Where its cold and foggy.

Near the ocean with fog and cold often.

Comment

Well as my name say i'm in a small town called Wellington, Ohio. About 45 min. southwest of Cleveland. Weather has been really lousy. Got a huge snow storm, 14-16 inches of snow. Which is unusual this early in winters. Christmas was -6 but today it's a balmy 40 and tommorrow might even hit 60!!!! Yikes now we've got flooding to contend with.

My growing zone is 5-6 depending on what garndening catalogue I look at

Comment

Hello! I'm in Zone 5 Ohio The winter has been harsh with loads of snow!

Comment

SouthwestOhiowheretheweatherhasbeenweirdallwinter.

Hellotoeveryone!
                :)

Comment

I'm from way up North California (not the smog laden, traffic backed up part) in a little town called Montague where the eyes can look on beautiful Mt. Shasta from miles away and cattle roam as far as the eye can see. It is the end of February and I am looking forward to spring and the end of snow and frost. I am ready to get my hands dirty but I know the frost is not done yet and I pains me to stare at seed packets and not be able to put them in the ground. It was great to read responses from all over the world.

Comment

To see if everyone is around.. I live in the Puget Sound region.

Comment

Hello Everyone!
                      Anyone here from the North Pole? Otherwise, so far at least I win for most Northerly participant here as yet.
                      Greetings from Edmonton, Alberta Canada Zone 3A
                      A short growing season oddly balanced with very long daylight hours (sunset at 11:00 pm in the summer. Surprising what we can grow here really. Looking forward to learning from everyone. Please post your replies and join in the discussion. the more the merrier and it makes it much more fun and interesting for everybody.
                      Karen

Comment

I am from Oregon

Comment

I'm located on the Alabama Gulf Coast, zone 8b.

Comment

zone 5b... SW of Chicago......
                            ;)

Comment

Nice to meet ya'll! I'm from Durham, NC, and i really don't say ya"ll :) , but I felt the need for a southern influence. I'm very excited learning from everyone.

Comment

Northern Manitoba, Canada. Zone 1b

Comment

Working...
                                X