seed exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seed exchange

Is there anyone willing here willing to exchange seeds??

Lets get this up and running. Exchanging seeds is a way for everyone to share what they have and to get something new or interesting.

Exchanging seeds is exciting because you can get seeds usually for a LOT less than online catalogs.

I've just started collecting seeds again. Is there anyone else out there collecting who may be interested in exchanging??

Originally posted by nanette7fl View Post
    Is there anyone willing here willing to exchange seeds??

Lets get this up and running. Exchanging seeds is a way for everyone to share what they have and to get something new or interesting.

Exchanging seeds is exciting because you can get seeds usually for a LOT less than online catalogs.

I've just started collecting seeds again. Is there anyone else out there collecting who may be interested in exchanging??
    Sure! I have spinach seeds ready in a few weeks that have been harvested this year. I'm wondering if it's legal to ship seeds from Europe to the US?... Or maybe I shouldn't ask ;-)

Nanette, what kind of seeds did you collect?

Comment

let's exchange ! ! !

Hi, I live in Louisiana and would love to see this site really get going. Come on, let's get started. K.S. in Louisiana

Comment

seed exchange

I'm in tampa, fl; I'd love to swap seed . I have veggie,herb and flower seed. I'm mainly interested in veggie and herb seed.

howellhampton@tampabay.rr.com
        erika/bellashere

Comment

Hi, I'm very interested in exchanging seeds(perrinals) It's lots of fun and you get to know lots of gardners..Lets GO. alday

Comment

I want to swap pepper seeds for whatever seeds available. But would mainly like pepper seeds...I have guajillo Serrano arbol ancho orange habanero japones Anaheim jalapeņo sweet banana...

Comment

Working...
            X