Saturday, 4 March, 8:45 to 15:00 o´clock.
- Lecture: Jaroslav Baláž – Visit to the Turkish mountains
Museum of Police, Na Karlově, Prague 2.Reports on Club activities, and awards to growers for their exhibited plants. Slide shows.
Including plant sales in the traditional show church garden on Karlovonamesti – Moran, Prague1, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (dates are also shown on the RGC Calendar under “Vystavy”)
- Early Spring Show: 27 March – 1 April (Karel Lang and Jiří Novák)
- Main Spring Show: 3 – 20 May, (Vojtech Holubec, Martin Hajman)
- Autumn Show: 11 – 23 September
Lectures: (17:00, Na Novotneho lávce, Prague 1)
- 15 March.2006 – Jiří Šlégl – Middle Africa and New Guinea
- 12 April 2006 – Vojtech Holubec – Kamchatka.
Committee Club structure:
- President – Vojtech Holubec
- Vice President – Otto Benes
- Treasurer – Ivana Novakova
- Secretary – Eva Karasova
- Commissions (having 1 to 10 volunteers)
- Editorial Board – MarieLhotska
- Exhibiting Commission – Ota Vlasak
- Webmaster www.soldanella.cz – Karel Tybl
- Lectures, meetings, study weekends –Petr AntonÃn
- Trips and visits – Dana Caltova – domestic, Eva Karasova -foreign,
- Sales – Zdenek Obrdlik
- Seed Exchange – Anna Benesova
- Show Garden keeper ( and accepting visitors) – Martin Brejnik
- International Correspondence, translations-
- Specialized Groups:
- Conifers and Wiches Brooms
TRIPS AND VISITS Five domestic 1 or 2 day bus trips to Czech and Moravian rock gardens, application to Dana Caltová, U staré školy, 250 02 Stará Boleslav (tel. 326 911 116)
Species and Author Cumulative Index to the Bulletin Skalnicky, volumes 1986-1996 is available on request for postage and printing costs (6 USD/EUR) in the new clubroom, open regularly before lectures or contact the librarian
162 00 Praha 6,
(420) 318 611 106 or
(420) 603 733 408
Praha, Ceska republika (KSP) or also know as
The Rock Garden Club Prague, Czech Republic (RGCP)
|Centaurea drabifolia ssp. austrooccidentalis|
Jiri Novàk with a rockery
I am looking for his address. Please ..
We visit him in 2009
And like to know iff all is still OK..