No recreation costs so little or gives so much fun and satisfaction as gardening. A few dollars and just a little plot of ground starts you. Here are the basic tools needed for a small garden:
- Spade or spading fork.
- Hoe for conditioning soil and weeding.
- Rake to prepare a fine seedbed and keep things neat.
- A watering can or a garden hose with sprinkler
- A hand trowel. And, if you have a lawn, too, you’ll also need:
- A lawn mower
- Trimming shears or an edger.
- A Plant Food Spreader for feeding and seeding
- An Sidespray or other sprayer for lawn weed and crab grass control
KEEP THESE POINTS IN MIND:
- Good quality tools kept clean and sharp make gardening more fun.
- There is no economy in cheap seed or inferior plants
- Simplified feeding-all-purpose garden protection and weed killing sprays save time and effort for the more pleasant gardening activities.